Grilled Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Bundles
Submitted by Krista Kuchenbecker on Aug 02, 2017
I have seen these all over, but I decided to give them a try to change up my weekly asparagus! I am so glad I gave this a try! These were easy, and the prosciutto gets nice and crispy, its a tasty treat!
1 bundle of asparagus trimmed
Trader Joe's Everything but the bagel seasoning
1. Wash and trim your asparagus
2. Take one piece of the prosciutto and lay it flat on the cutting board.
3. I took about 3 pieces of asparagus and wrapped it around the asparagus from the bottom to the top.
4. Place seam side down on a grill pan. Cook about 10-12 minutes until nice and crispy!
5. Top it with the everything but the bagel seasoning!
If you cook these in the oven they will need to be elevated off the baking sheet to get crispy.